- This event has passed.
Instrumentation Work on Wilshire/Bonsall Ramp
August 30, 2021 @ 9:00 am - September 5, 2021 @ 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating indefinitely
Metro contractors will conduct instrumentation work on the eastbound Wilshire Blvd. on- ramp at the VA Hospital Campus.
- Date: August 30
- Work hours: 9am to 3pm
- Eastbound lane reductions on Wilshire Blvd. between Federal Ave and Bonsall Ave.
- Closure of the eastbound Wilshire Blvd. on-ramp for Bonsall Ave.
- VA Hospital access will be detoured along Sepulveda Blvd. and Santa Monica Blvd. to Sawtelle Blvd and Dowlen Dr.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will always be maintained unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is dynamic and schedules are subject to change.
Question or comments? We are here to help.
24/7 Hotline | 213.922.6934
Email | email@example.com
Website | metro.net/purple
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.