Metro Filming Policy
Metro accepts commercial advertising on the exterior and interiors of our bus and rail fleet, rail and transitway stations; as well as unique pop-up experiences at our rail stations. Metro does not sell or post advertising directly. Contact our designated agencies to inquire about rates and how to advertise on the Metro system:
| Metro Bus System |
(bus interiors, exteriors, bus shelters)
| Metro Rail System
(stations, train interiors and exteriors)
818.313.8644 or visit benchad.com
Metro Rail Stations
- A Line (Blue) – Connects Los Angeles and Long Beach
- B Line (Red) – 17.4 mile subway that runs from Union Station to North Hollywood
- C Line (Green) – C Line runs between Norwalk and Redondo Beach in the middle of I-105. At Aviation Bl. the line turns south on its own elevated structure.
- D Line (Purple) – Shares six stations with the B Line Downtown and continues to the Mid-Wilshire area.
- E Line (Expo) Connects the Westside to Downtown LA. Two stations shared with A Line.
- L Line (Gold) – Operates between downtown Los Angeles and East Pasadena