- This event has passed.
Crane Relocation and Bus Stop Closure: SB Westwood at Wilshire
September 23, 2021 @ 9:00 pm
Metro contractors will be relocating a large crane on southbound Westwood between Lindbrook and Wilshire. Work will require lane closures. SB Westwood will have one through lane with left turns available, with right turns to WB Wilshire will be maintained. Work will take place on Thursday, September 23, 2021 from 9:00pm to 6:00am. Access to driveways will be maintained.
- Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021
- Work hours: 9:00pm to 6:00am
- Partial lane reductions along southbound Westwood Blvd between Lindbrook Drive and Wilshire Blvd
- SB Westwood right turn lane to WB Wilshire will be maintained from SB through lane.
- Bus Stop closures at SB Westwood Blvd and WB Wilshire Blvd corner
- Bus stop closures are required. For information regarding Metro service changes please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://lbt-preprod.la-metro-web.net/service/advisories/#/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained around the construction area
- Driveway access to buildings will be maintained
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained