- This event has passed.
Metro Policy Advisory Council
September 12 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Agendas and Minutes
Meeting to be held on Microsoft Teams
Phone: +1 213-458-5634
Phone Conference ID: 984 945 221#
Meeting ID: 243 377 766 758
- April 2023 Meeting Minutes
- FY 2025 Budget Process
- CBO Partnering Strategy Update
- Metro’s Plan to Build 10,000 Homes
- Metro Ambassadors Pilot Program Update
- 105 Express Lanes Equity Analysis
- Agenda Archives
The Metro Policy Advisory Council (PAC) was established in early 2017 to review, comment, and provide input on the draft Measure M Master Guidelines (Guidelines), the Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP), and other work plans and policy areas that the Metro Board may request.
The PAC meets on an ad hoc basis and the meetings will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
To receive updates on PAC meetings, please email PAC@metro.net.
To ensure an equal, representative voice of all constituencies in Los Angeles County, the PAC is made up of three major categories, each with 10 representatives reflective of a diverse coalition of stakeholders:
- Transportation Consumers – those who use or are impacted by Metro’s complex transport system
- Transportation Providers – those who supply or regulate transportation infrastructure and services
- Jurisdictions – representatives of elected bodies accountable to the needs of consumer and provider constituencies
In total, there are 30 representatives and 30 alternates on the PAC. Of these members, there are three Officers (*) representing each of the three major constituency categories. More information on PAC membership is available in the Roles and Responsibilities of the Metro Policy Advisory Council.