- This event has passed.
Restoration of Street Stripping Concluding Sanitary Sewer Relocation
September 10, 2021 @ 9:00 pm - September 11, 2021 @ 6:00 am
Metro contractors will restripe the street for Sanitary Sewer relocation work that occurred on Ashton Ave, Midvale Ave, Westwood Blvd and Wilshire Blvd.
- Date: September 10 to 11
- Work hours: 9pm to 6am
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd middle lanes between Glendon Ave and Westwood Blvd will be reduced.
- There will be no left hand turns available at Westwood.
- The East leg cross walk at the intersection of Wilshire Blvd /Westwood Blvd will be closed. Three other crosswalks remain open.
- Northbound and Southbound Westwood Blvd #1 lanes between Wilshire Blvd and Ashton Ave will be reduced.
- There will be no northbound left turn lane from Westwood Blvd to Wilshire Blvd.
- There will be no northbound left hand turn from Westwood Blvd onto Ashton.
- There will be no left hand turns from Westbound Wilshire Blvd to pocket Southbound Westwood Blvd.
- The south leg crosswalk will be closed at the Westwood Blvd /Wilshire intersection.
- The center lane on Ashton Ave will be closed from Westwood Blvd through Midvale Ave.
- The East leg cross walk will be closed at Midvale Ave & Ashton Ave.
- The west leg crosswalk at Westwood/ Ashton Ave will be always maintained.
- All work has received the necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction-related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro’s 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro. Passengers are encouraged to use the Transit App to plan their travels.