- This event has passed.
Metro Policy Advisory Council
April 26 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Agendas and Minutes
Meeting to be held on Microsoft Teams
Phone: +1 213-458-5634
Phone Conference ID: 151 511 391#
Meeting ID: 289 631 676 340
- Office of Management and Budget – FY 24 Budget Process
- Office of Equity and Race Updates
- December 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Agenda Archives
The Metro Policy Advisory Council (PAC) was established in early 2017 to review, comment, and provide input on the draft Measure M Master Guidelines (Guidelines), the Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP), and other work plans and policy areas that the Metro Board may request.
The PAC meets on an ad hoc basis and the meetings will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
To receive updates on PAC meetings, please email PAC@metro.net.
To ensure an equal, representative voice of all constituencies in Los Angeles County, the PAC is made up of three major categories, each with 10 representatives reflective of a diverse coalition of stakeholders:
- Transportation Consumers – those who use or are impacted by Metro’s complex transport system
- Transportation Providers – those who supply or regulate transportation infrastructure and services
- Jurisdictions – representatives of elected bodies accountable to the needs of consumer and provider constituencies
In total, there are 30 representatives and 30 alternates on the PAC. Of these members, there are three Officers (*) representing each of the three major constituency categories. More information on PAC membership is available in the Roles and Responsibilities of the Metro Policy Advisory Council.